1940 Singer 201 2 Sewing Machine Gear Drive Heavy Duty Serviced Works Perfectly
The sewing machine is complete and ready to sew. Everything has been mechanically refurbished and professionally serviced. Foot control wiring and outlet plug wiring have been upgraded. The motor and light wiring have also been restored. The motor was rebuilt for maximum power and performance. Everything has been completely tested and functions perfectly. I take pride in fixing these old machines and giving people a quality product. I will pack the sewing machine with great care. If you have any questions please ask. Measurements of the sewing machine. Max measurements(without spool pin): 16 1/2" long x 11" high x 7 deep. Measurements of the base: 14 5/8" long x 7" deep. Cabinet pin to pin connection: 9 11/16. The item "1940 Singer 201 2 Sewing Machine Gear Drive Heavy Duty Serviced Works Perfectly" is in sale since Thursday, January 17, 2019.
This item is in the category "Collectibles\Sewing (1930-Now)\Machines". The seller is "chunkyinv" and is located in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Completely: Serviced / Reconditioned
- Original: Vintage / Antique
- Also known as: The Rolls Royce of Sewing machines
- Motor: Gear Driven / Potted
- Actual example stitches are: Stitched on Vinyl
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Product Line: SINGER 201-2
- Serial Number: AF445979
- Power: Heavy Duty / Industrial Strength
- Features: Scroll Faced
- Brand: Singer
- Featured Refinements: Singer 201-2 Sewing Machine
- Stitch: Straight Stitch
- Original/Reproduction: Vintage Original
- Type: Electric Sewing Machine
- Color: Black
- Sews: All Fabrics Including Leather / Upholstery